Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My New Companion

This week was pretty awesome!  We had trasnfers (that wasn´t what was awesome btw...)  But my new companion is Elder Maguet.  He´s from Kentucky and lived with us in Sete Lagoas!  He´s super goofy and an awesome missionary!  We get along really well and we teach well together!
It did get to be really hot this week, but during the weekend it cooled down quite a bit!  I think in about a week or so i´ll be more used to the heat here.

This week we focused a lot on helping Mirelle, Deiviane´s friend.  We started teaching her family too, or at least her mom.  Her step-dad isn´t at home very much...  And they´re not married...  But her mom is super kind and always asks for forgiveness because she thought that we weren´t a good influence on people, due to the things that people say about ´´the mormons´´.  After church yesterday, she came up to me and said that she´s been thinking a lot about baptism these past few days and she dreamed of baptizing.  We set her baptism for this Saturday!  It´s going to be an awesome day!  Deiviane´s super excited because she´ll be able to come to church with someone!
I think I´m doing okay with money, there are some times where money gets a little tight, but i´m trying to manage my money well.
Love you guys so much!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment