Monday, September 29, 2014

Zone Conference/ Package Delivery


Yep... One year goes by pretty darn quick!
The zone conference was awesome!  We learned a lot and had a sweet all-you-can-eat BBQ lunch!  it was sweet!  I think sister will put up the pictures here in a little bit.

I still like the area, but it´s really hot outside!  And sometimes even hotter inside!
I still am pretty tired during the day.  I don´t sleep all that well, I don´t know if it´s because of the heat or something else.

I don´t think they do anything for halloween.  It´s not a holiday here.  And they usually don´t care too much for holidays...  Only easter, and even then, nobody decorates for any holiday other than the world cup.

On P-days we just write, buy food and stuff, and then go home and clean and try not to die from the heat.  There´s pretty much nothing we can do in our area.  And if we were to do something, it has to be done in our proseliting clothes.  The zoos and museums are all closed on mondays for cleaning too.For general conference we´re going to watch it at the church building.  It´s going to be from 1 to 3 and then 5 till 7.  I just hope that it isn´t super hot in our church building.  It doesn´t have AC...

Oh!  My birthday package finally arrived!  Thanks for the Brazilian shirt!  It´s pretty sweet!(And super soft!)  I inflated one of the punch balloons during the morning and when we got home it had popped...  But I put up the streamer deal and it´s a sweet addition to the house!  :)
Hope you guys have an awesome week!


No comments:

Post a Comment